WELCOME TO JAM TOTAL SPORT
JAM Total Sport a family run business, born to inspire people through Sport and Dance.
Jonathan Moore is an Ex professional Muay Thai fighter and founder of JAM Total Sport. His adventures have seen him working with street children and orphans in Kenya and also living and studying in America on a sports scholarship. When asked what is JAM Total Sport, Jonathan typically summarises 'We use sport and dance as a tool to allow young people and adults to express themselves creatively in sport and dance.
- Ex professional Muay Thai and K1 fighting
- BTEC National diploma in Sport
- UKA Athletics Level 2
- Strong First kettle bell Level 1 qualification
- Strong First barbell qualification
- Kettlebell Educations (KBT) Strength and conditioning level 2
- Primal Move instructor
- Studied in the United States and travelled the world
- DBS checked
Hannah-Ruth Moore is a professional dancer and co-founder of JAM Total Sport. She trained at The Brit School for performing arts and further continued training at The Liverpool Institute for performing arts (LIPA). She has also participated in a range of sports such a s gymnastics, swimming, athletics and competed in netball at county level. Hannah-Ruth's career has seen her touring with Jackson Live in concert in UK theatres and abroad.
- BA (Hons) degree in Performance arts and dance
- BTEC national diploma in Performing arts and dance
- Level 2 gym instructor
- Level 1 Globe fit dance instructor.
- Level 3 Personal training qualification
- DBS checked
The staff team have a friendly but professional approach in delivery and I recommend them to you.
Chris Hennis: Business Director at Play Place Innov8 CIC
“My 6 year old boy is thoroughly enjoying the kids Muay Thai class on Saturday afternoons, this is a real testament to Jonathan for initiating something to engage children in physical activity whilst teaching them about respect for each other”.
"JAM Total Sport coaches Hannah and Jonathan have helped me improve my fitness so much over the years! I have become better and stronger personal, mentally, and physically"
As Iron sharpens Iron so one person sharpens another
Proverbs 27 v 17
Number: 07919 153 008
Contact number: 0791 544 0362